Mar-a-Lago Turkey Burger with Pear Chutney
This popular turkey burger is also served at the Trump Bar and Grille in Trump Tower, New York, NY;
Trump International Hotel & Tower, Chicago, IL;
and Trump International Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV.
|1 Anjou pear, peeled and diced|
|1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 Teaspoon sea salt|
|1-1/2 Cups Major Grey's Chutney|
|1/4 Cup dried currants or raisins|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss diced pears with cinnamon and salt.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Cool and mix with chutney and currants or raisins.
|1/4 Cup scallions, thinly sliced|
|1/2 Cup celery, finely chopped|
|3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and diced|
|2 Tablespoons canola oil|
|4 Pounds GROUND TURKEY BREAST|
|2 Tablespoons salt|
|1 Tablespoon black pepper|
|2 Teaspoons hot pepper sauce with chipotle|
|1 lemon, juice and grated zest|
|1/2 Bunch parsley, finely chopped|
|1/4 Cup Major Grey's Chutney, pureed|
- Sauté scallions, celery and apples in hot oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Season turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill.
- Grill each side for 7 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side of Mar-a-Lago Pear Chutney on a hamburger roll.
|Establishment: Restaurant, Club Operation, Business and Industry Account|
|Meal Type: Sandwich, Wrap|
|Preparation Method: Grill|
|Product Type: Ground Turkey|
|Chef: Executive Chef Jeff O'Neill|
|Restaurant: Mar-a-Lago Club|
|Location: Palm Beach, FL||