|Dill Dijon Mayonnaise|
|1/2 Cup mayonnaise|
|2 Teaspoons mustard|
|2 Teaspoons fresh dill, minced|
|1/2 Teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice|
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, fresh dill and lemon juice. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
|1-1/2 Pounds GROUND TURKEY|
|1/2 Cup grated Romano cheese|
|1/2 Cup fresh bread crumbs|
|1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1 Teaspoon Tabasco|
|1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1 Large Clove fresh garlic, minced|
|1-1/2 Teaspoons chopped fresh thyme|
|As needed salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix lightly to incorporate all ingredients.
- Shape into 6-ounce patties, about 1-inch thick.
- Oil grill rack and preheat grill to medium-high. Add burgers to hot grill and cook on one side for about 5 minutes, flip and cook on the other side for about 4 minutes more on medium-high.
- Transfer to a cooler part of the grill and continue to cook a bit longer - until cooked to 165 degrees F, about 5 more minutes.
|4 Each multi-grain rolls, split and lightly toasted|
|As needed green leaf lettuce, washed, drained and chilled|
|As needed roasted red peppers|
|As needed thinly sliced red onion rings|
- Spread Dill Dijon Mayonnaise on lightly toasted rolls.
- Place turkey burgers on rolls and garnish each burger with lettuce, onions and roasted red peppers.