|1/4 Cup dry white wine|
|1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|1 Tablespoon cornstarch|
|1/4 Teaspoon black pepper|
|1 Pound BONELESS, SKINLESS TURKEY BREAST TENDERLOINS|
- In a medium size bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper.
- Slice turkey in thin strips. Add to bowl and toss to coat with mixture.
- Marinate at room temperature 15 minutes.
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|1 Tablespoon sugar|
|2 Tablespoons rice vinegar (alternative: white vinegar)|
|1-1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 Clove garlic, minced|
|1 Teaspoon peeled, minced fresh gingerroot|
|2 Medium carrots peeled and cut in julienne strips|
|1/3 Pound green beans, split lengthwise and lightly steamed|
|1/2 Cup thinly sliced scallions|
- In a small bowl, combine wine, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar; set aside.
- Over medium-high heat, heat wok or large, heavy nonstick skillet.
- Slowly add oil; stir in garlic, ginger and turkey.
- Stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes until turkey is cooked through.
- Add carrots, beans, scallions and reserved wine mixture; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes longer.
|2 Cups hot, cooked Chinese noodles|
|5 Carrots and scallions - cut in flower shapes|
|5 Cilantro sprigs|
- Serve turkey mixture over Chinese noodles.
- Garnish with carrot and scallion flowers and cilantro sprigs.