|1 Pound GROUND TURKEY|
|1 (1-Ounce) packet dried Italian salad dressing mix|
|1 Tablespoon olive oil|
|2 Quarts TURKEY BROTH or 6 (10.5-Ounce cans) low-sodium chicken broth|
|1/2 Cup frozen carrot slices|
|1 (9-Ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini|
|1 (14.5-Ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained|
|1/2 cup chopped fresh or frozen spinach|
- Mix ground turkey and salad dressing together until well combined. Form into small (1-inch) diameter meatballs.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add meatballs and brown on all sides (about 7 to 10 minutes).
- Remove meatballs from pan and drain on clean paper towels.
- Heat broth in Dutch oven until just boiling. Add tortellini and carrots, cook 5 minutes. Reduce heat and add meatballs.
- Gently simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and spinach. Cook until spinach wilts slightly.