| Non-stick vegetable spray|
|1 Medium bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped|
|1 Tablespoon butter|
|3 Tablespoons flour|
|1 Tablespoon sugar|
|4 Large eggs|
|1 (10-Ounce) can creamed corn|
|1 (10-Ounce) can whole corn|
|1 (2-Ounce) jar pimentos, drained and chopped|
|1 Teaspoon salt|
|1/2 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with non-stick vegetable spray.
- In a heavy skillet, over medium heat, sauté bell pepper in butter. Sprinkle the flour and sugar over the pepper to coat. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add bell pepper mixture, corn, pimentos and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Top with cheese and continue to bake until cheese is melted and lightly brown (about 5 minutes).