|1-1/2 Tablespoons ancho chile powder|
|1 Tablespoon ground coriander|
|1-1/2 Teaspoons brown sugar|
|1-1/2 Teaspoons ground ginger|
|1 Teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 Teaspoon onion powder|
|1 Teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 Teaspoon ground allspice|
|1 Teaspoon ground black pepper|
|1/2 Teaspoon ground cloves|
|1 (12-Pound) WHOLE TURKEY, thawed if frozen|
|2 to 3 Tablespoons canola oil|
- Mix chili powder, coriander, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, cinnamon, allspice, black pepper and cloves in small bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; refrigerate and reserve for gravy. Drain juices from turkey; pat turkey dry with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold down neck skin.
- Place turkey, breast-side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan. Rub turkey evenly with oil and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Roast turkey in a preheated 325 degree F oven for about 2 hours. Remove from oven and cover breast and tops of drumsticks with aluminum foil to prevent overcooking. Continue to roast for about 1-1/2 hours or until food thermometer reaches 180 degrees F when inserted deep in thigh.
- Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.
|4 Medium mangoes, peeled, pitted and finely chopped|
|3 green onions, sliced|
|3 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
|1 Medium jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped|
|3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice|
|3 Tablespoons canola oil|
|1/4 Teaspoon salt|
|1/8 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Combine mangoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, oil, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Cover and chill.
- Serve spooned over the turkey slices.