|1 Cup extra virgin olive oil|
|1/3 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1/4 Cup white wine vinegar|
|2 egg yolks|
|1/3 Cup crushed anchovies|
|1 Tablespoon minced fresh garlic|
|2 Teaspoons dry mustard|
|2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
- Prepare dressing by placing all ingredients in a blender container or food processor bowl. Process until well blended.
- Cover, refrigerate and hold for service.
|Preparation and Service|
|3 Heads romaine lettuce, washed, dried, chilled and torn|
|6 Cups TURKEY HAM, cut into julienne strips|
|3 Cups cooked black beans, drained, rinsed well and drained again|
|3 Cups red bell peppers, seeds and ribs removed, cut into julienne strips|
|8 Ounces croutons|
|1-1/2 Cups grated Parmesan cheese|
|3 Large Avocados, peeled and sliced|
- Toss together lettuce, turkey ham, black beans, red pepper, croutons and cheese.
- Toss salad with Caesar dressing.
- Serve in 10-ounce portions. Garnish each serving with 3 slices avocado.