|1 Tablespoon olive oil|
|1 Cup minced onions|
|3 Cups COOKED TURKEY, chopped|
|10-Ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained and patted dry|
|3 Cups grated Mozzarella cheese|
|1-1/2 Cups grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 Cup Ricotta cheese|
|1/2 Teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed|
|1 Teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
|1/4 Teaspoon salt|
|1 Teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1 10-Ounce can cream of chicken soup|
|1/2 Cup sour cream|
|1/2 Cup milk|
|9 wide lasagna noodles, cooked and drained|
- In a small sauté pan, heat olive oil and sauté minced onions over medium heat.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients except noodles.
- Put 3 noodles on the bottom of a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish and top with 1/3 of the turkey/cheese mixture. Repeat 2 more times alternating with noodles and turkey/cheese mixture.
|1 Cup grated Mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Sprinkle top with 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 1 hour or until mixture reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F and the top is golden.