Chevre Turkey Dip with Yukon Gold Chips
|Chevre Turkey Dip|
|1 Cup sour cream|
|4 Ounces Chevre (soft goat cheese) OR substitute softened cream cheese|
|1/2 Pound CRACKED PEPPER TURKEY BREAST, sliced thin and minced|
|1/4 Cup minced green onion|
|2 Tablespoons minced fresh basil|
|1/4 Cup minced oil-packed sun dried tomatoes, drained|
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and Chevre until smooth. Add the cracked pepper turkey breast, green onion, basil and sun dried tomato and blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
|Yukon Gold Chips|
|16 Small Yukon Gold potatoes OR red potatoes, washed|
|2 Teaspoons kosher salt|
|1 Teaspoon cracked black pepper|
|2 Tablespoons Italian herb blend|
|1 Teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/4 Cup canola oil|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Thinly slice the potatoes using a mandoline, planer slicer or vegetable peeler. Place slices in a large bowl of water until all potatoes are sliced.
- Mix the salt, pepper, Italian herbs and garlic powder together.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange the potato slices in a single layer on generously oiled baking pans (with 1-inch rims) and sprinkle with the seasoned salt mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and turn chips over. Continue baking another 5-7 minutes, until chips are evenly browned and crisp. Allow chips to cool on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve the chips with the Chevre Turkey dip.
|Recipe Source: Recipe and photo provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store Sales, LLC||