|1/4 Cup fresh lime juice with pulp|
|2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|2 Tablespoons minced green onion|
|1 Tablespoon minced fresh cilantro|
|1 Tablespoon crunchy peanut butter|
|1 Tablespoon olive oil|
|1 Tablespoon brown sugar|
|1 Teaspoon minced fresh ginger root|
|1/2 Teaspoon grated lime zest|
|1/4 Teaspoon red pepper flakes|
|2 Cloves garlic, minced|
|2 Cups GRILLED OR COOKED TURKEY, shredded|
|1 10-ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough|
|As needed olive oil|
|1/2 Cup sliced green onion|
|1 Medium carrot, cut into 2X1/8-inch match sticks|
|1/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro|
|1/2 Cup grated Mozzarella cheese|
- Prepare grill for indirect-heat cooking.
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, onion, cilantro, peanut butter, oil, brown sugar, gingerroot, lime zest, red pepper flakes and garlic in a large saucepan. Stir in shredded turkey. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Unroll pizza dough and pat into a rectangle, approximately 10 x 13 inches. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Reduce grill heat to low. Brush grill rack with olive oil. Using the indirect grilling method, slide pizza crusts on grill and cook until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes until dough is puffy and lightly browned.
- Turn pizza crusts over. Top browned side of pizza crusts with heated turkey mixture. Sprinkle with green onions, carrot sticks and cilantro. Sprinkle pizzas with cheese.
- Cover with grill lid or tent with foil. Heat pizzas about 5 minutes or until crusts are cooked on bottom, cheese melts and pizzas are hot.
- NOTE: To set up GAS grill for indirect cooking, preheat all burners on high. Turn one burner off; place pizzas over “off” burner. Reset remaining burner(s) to medium. Close lid to cook. To set up CHARCOAL grill for indirect cooking, arrange hot coals around outer edge of grill; place disposable aluminum pan in open space. Place pizzas over open area and close lid to cook.