Turkey Tortilla Pie
|1 Cup Ricotta cheese|
|2 Cups Monterey Jack cheese, divided|
|To Taste salt and pepper|
|6 6-inch flour tortillas|
|3 Cups mild salsa|
|6 Ounces COOKED TURKEY BREAST, thinly sliced|
|3/4 Cup corn niblets, drained|
|6 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place 2 tortillas in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread 1 cup of the salsa over tortillas, layer the following in the order as listed: 2 ounces of turkey slices, top with 1/4 cup corn, 2/3 cup of the cheese mixture and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 layers.
- Top with the remaining 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tossed salad.
|Recipe Source: Recipe provided by the Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board, Kitchener, Ontario and photo provided by Canadian Turkey Marketing Agency||