|Roasted Turkey Breast|
|1 (3-pound) BONELESS TURKEY BREAST, with skin|
|As needed kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|As needed olive oil|
|1 Large sprig fresh rosemary, chopped|
|2 Garlic cloves, minced|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Liberally season turkey breast with salt and pepper on all sides. Drizzle olive oil over the breast and sprinkle with rosemary and garlic. Rub in herbs and seasonings.
- Place the prepared turkey breast on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 15 minutes. After the first 15 minutes, lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees F and roast until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. (Roasting at a higher temperature initially will ensure a golden color.)
- Remove the turkey from the oven and let it rest at least 10 minutes before slicing into 16 two-ounce slices.
|Herb Steamed Vegetables with Olives|
|1 Pound cauliflower, cut into small florets (2 cups)|
|1 Pound rainbow chard, chopped into bite size pieces (3 cups)|
|1/2 Pound savoy cabbage, chopped into bite sized pieces (2 cups)|
|To taste kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|4 Sprigs marjoram, picked|
|4 Sprigs fresh thyme, picked|
|3/4 Cup pitted kalamata olives|
- Place vegetables in a large sauté pan with 1/4 cup of cold water, season with salt and pepper and cover.
- Cook for two or three minutes until vegetables are cooked al dente.
- Finish by folding in the fresh herbs and olives.
- Hold warm for service.
|1 Gallon cold water|
|1/4 Cup white vinegar|
|2 Tablespoons kosher salt|
|16 Large eggs|
- Combine water, vinegar and salt in a large pot and bring the temperature to 200 degrees F (until small air bubbles begin to break the surface).
- Per order: crack one egg into a small cup. Carefully pour the egg into the poaching liquid. Repeat for second egg.
- Poach for 3-5 minutes to desired doneness (the egg whites should be firm to the touch and the yolks still a bit soft).
|Service and Plating|
|8 Slices bread|
- Remove cooked eggs with a slotted spoon.
- Toast 1 slice bread and place two 2-ounce slices roasted turkey on top. Finish with 2 poached eggs and 6-ounces steamed vegetables.
- Serve immediately.