|Sausage and Egg Bake|
|As needed nonstick cooking spray|
|6 Ounces TURKEY BREAKFAST SAUSAGE, cooked and crumbled into small pieces|
|3 Tablespoons chopped spinach, squeezed and patted dry|
|16 Large egg whites OR 2-1/4 cups liquid egg white product, well beaten|
|1/4 Teaspoon cornstarch|
|1 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves|
|3/4 Teaspoon freshly ground white pepper|
|3 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Spray an 11x9x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place sausage and spinach in pan and mix to distribute evenly throughout the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whip together egg whites, cornstarch, thyme and pepper. Slowly pour eggs over sausage mixture but do not stir together. Sprinkle Parmesan evenly over entire mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated oven for 22-25 minutes or until eggs are set. Cool 3-5 minutes. Cut into 12 right angled triangles.
|6 Slices Mozzarella cheese, cut in half on the diagonal|
|12 (5-Inch) squares multigrain flatbread with flax seeds, cut in half on the diagonal|
- Per order: Place one Mozzarella triangle on the bottom half of a flatbread wedge. Place sausage/egg wedge atop flatbread. Cover with top slice of bread.
- Broil, toast or convection bake sandwich just until cheese melts and sandwich is heated throughout to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.