|Cranberry Chipotle Sauce|
|1/2 Cup dried cranberries|
|1 Cup red cranberry juice|
|1/8 chipotle pepper|
- Place ingredients in a food processor/blender and pulse to a smooth consistency.
- Cover, refrigerate and hold for service.
|Sandwich Assembly and Service|
|8 (12-inch) soft whole wheat flour tortillas|
|1-1/2 Pounds DELI or OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, sliced very thin|
|1 Pound applewood smoked bacon (cooked and well drained)|
|16 Thin slices Havarti cheese|
|1 Cup finely chopped scallions|
- Per order: Warm each tortilla over low heat on a preheated grill for 30 seconds.
- Remove and layer 3 ounces turkey, 3 slices bacon, 2 slices Havarti and 2 tablespoons scallions atop each tortilla. Wrap tightly.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven until tortilla is warm throughout.
- Slice sandwich at a 120 degree angle. Overlap both sides.
- Serve with cold or room temperature Cranberry Chipotle Sauce.
- Serve with leafy green salad.