|3 Cups TURKEY BROTH or substitute low sodium chicken broth|
|1-1/2 Teaspoons curry powder|
|1-1/2 Teaspoons salt|
|2-1/4 Cups couscous, uncooked|
|1-1/2 Cups golden raisins|
|1/3 Cup finely chopped crystallized ginger|
|2-1/4 Cups mayonnaise|
|1/3 Cup freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1-1/2 Quarts chopped SMOKED TURKEY|
|1 Cup chopped celery|
|1 Cup sliced green onions|
|3 Cups seedless red grapes|
|1/2 Cup chopped fresh parsley|
|6 Large oranges, peeled and sectioned|
|1 Cup slivered almonds, toasted|
- Combine broth, curry powder and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, raisins and ginger; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Uncover; fluff with fork. Cool.
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice in large bowl until well blended. Add turkey, celery and onions; mix well.
- Add couscous mixture, grapes and parsley; mix lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until well chilled.
- At time of service, fold in orange sections and almonds.