|Tomatillo Cream Cheese|
|1 Cup cream cheese, whipped and softened|
|1/2 Cup prepared tomatillo salsa|
|1 Teaspoon fresh squeezed lime juice|
|1 Tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro|
- Mix all ingredients together well. Cover, label and date. Hold for service.
|Assembly and Service|
|3 Pounds OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, thickly sliced|
|12 Large Southwestern flavored flour tortillas|
|12 Large lettuce leaves, washed, drained and chilled|
|3/4 Cup fresh chopped cilantro|
|6 Cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese|
|1-1/2 Pounds avocado, cut into 36 slices|
|1-1/2 Cups bottled fruit salsa|
- Grill turkey slices for 30-45 seconds on each side to heat through.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Tomatillo Cream Cheese on each tortilla.
- Layer each sandwich with 1 lettuce leaf, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro. Layer with 4 ounces sliced turkey, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, top with 3 slices avocado and 2 tablespoons fruit salsa.
- Roll up and serve immediately.