|4 Fluid Ounces unsalted butter|
|2 Pounds whole carrots, peeled and grated|
|3 Ounces weight shallots, diced fine|
|2 Pounds yellow onions, 1/4-inch dice|
|1 Bunch cilantro, stems removed and chopped|
|4 Tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped|
|1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons kosher salt|
|1/4 Cup ground black pepper|
|20 Pounds GROUND TURKEY|
|6 Large eggs, beaten|
|2 Cups 1/4-inch dice green bell pepper|
|1 Cup catsup|
- Heat butter in a pot. Add carrots, shallots and onions and cook until soft, approximately 15 minutes.
- Place the cooked vegetables on a sheet pan to cool. Transfer the cooled vegetables to a large stainless steel bowl and incorporate all the remaining ingredients. Gently mix to ensure all are well incorporated.
- Portion into 8-ounce patties, measuring 4-inches in diameter. Label with date and refrigerate. May hold in refrigerator for up to 1-1/2 days.
|45 whole wheat rolls, split and toasted|
|As needed lettuce leaves|
|As needed red ripe tomato slices, (thin slices)|
|As needed sweet red onion slices, (thin slices)|
|As needed Pickle spears|
|As needed Sweet potato fries|
- Per order: Grill turkey burgers over medium direct heat until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Place in toasted bun. Layer with lettuce, tomato and onion toppings. Serve with pickle spears and sweet potato fries.