|10 Ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice|
|1/2 Cup yellow mustard|
|1 Teaspoon sugar|
|4 Cups extra virgin olive oil|
|To taste salt and freshly ground black pepper|
- Combine lemon juice, mustard and sugar in food processor. Slowly pour in olive oil while processor is running.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover. Can be stored in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
|Assembly and Service|
|30 Ounces chopped romaine or mesclun greens, washed, dried and chilled|
|5 Large ears super sweet fresh corn, kernels cut from ears|
|2 Large ripe avocados, peeled and sliced|
|5 Whole hard cooked eggs, shelled and cut in large chunks|
|40 Pieces grape tomatoes, rinsed, dried and chilled|
|2 Pounds BONELESS TURKEY BREAST, DEEP FRIED with skin removed and cubed into bite-size pieces|
|10 Pieces TURKEY BACON, cooked crisp and chopped fine|
- For each order: place 3 ounces salad greens in large salad bowl. Arrange 1/4 cup corn kernels, 3 to 4 slices avocado, 1/2 sliced egg and 4 tomatoes atop greens in long strips over the top of the greens, leaving the center free.
- Just prior to serving, warm turkey breast in foil in 350 degree F oven. Layer 3-ounces warm cubed turkey down the center of the salad. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Serve salad with lemon vinaigrette dressing in separate bowl.