|Flat Bread Dough|
|1 (5/16-ounce) Packet yeast|
|1/2 Teaspoon sugar|
|1-3/4 Cup all purpose flour|
|1 Teaspoon salt|
|1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves|
|3/4 Cup water|
|1 Teaspoon oil|
- In a heavy duty mixer, using a paddle or dough hook attachment, combine yeast, sugar, flour, salt and thyme. Mix on low speed until well blended. Add water in a steady stream until dough forms a ball.
- Dust a cutting board with additional flour and knead dough until it is smooth and elastic.
- Coat a medium bowl with oil and place dough in the bowl. Cover bowl with a damp cloth and place in a warm spot until it doubles in size, about 1 hour. Once doubled, knead dough again into a smooth ball.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut dough into 10 pieces. Using a rolling pin, roll into very thin 8 to 10 inch circles.
- Place rolled dough on a sheet pan and par-bake in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until dough begins to bubble. Cool slightly before topping.
|Maple Roasted Turkey Breast|
|1 4-1/2 to 5 Pound TURKEY BREAST, with skin|
|As needed salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|1 Cup maple syrup|
|3 Sprigs whole fresh sage|
- Rinse turkey breast with cold water and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Place turkey in the middle of a large piece of foil. Pour maple syrup over turkey and top with sage sprigs. Fold foil around the turkey sealing it at the top, to hold in the syrup. Place turkey in a roasting pan on a V-rack.
- Roast in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until the internal temperature measures 165 degrees F. Remove from foil and cool. When cool, remove skin and slice into very thin pieces.
|Butternut Squash Puree|
|3 Pounds butternut squash, peeled|
|1/3 Cup warm water|
- Cut squash in half length-wise and remove all seeds. Dice into medium-size pieces. Cook in boiling salted water until fork tender. Drain well.
- Place in a blender or food processor with a pinch of salt, pepper and water. Puree until smooth. Cover and hold for service in the refrigerator.
|Assembly and Service|
|1-1/4 Cups dried cranberries|
|1-1/4 Pounds goat cheese|
|As needed fresh sage leaves, chopped|
|Accompaniment rosemary fries|
- Per order: Spread 2-3 tablespoons of squash puree on each flatbread circle. Top each with 4-ounces shaved turkey breast, 2 tablespoons dried cranberries and 2-ounces goat cheese.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in a 350 degree F oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese begins to melt. Sprinkle with chopped sage leaves. Cut into 6 pieces.
- Serve with Rosemary Fries.