|7-1/2 Pounds GROUND TURKEY|
|3 Cups sliced ripe olives|
|2 Cups chopped green onions|
|1/4 Cup minced jalapeno pepper|
|2-1/2 Tablespoons minced garlic|
|3/4 Cup freshly squeezed lime juice|
|5 Tablespoons chili powder|
|2 Tablespoons ground cumin|
|1 Tablespoon ground sage|
|1 Tablespoon salt|
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, ripe olives, green onions, jalapenos and garlic. Season with lime juice, chili powder, cumin, sage and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide mixture into 24 (approximately 5-1/4 ounce) patties. Cover, refrigerate and hold for service.
|24 (2-1/2 Ounce) onion rolls, split and toasted|
|1-1/2 Pounds avocados, sliced|
|3 Cups prepared salsa|
|1-1/2 Cups sliced ripe olives|
- Per order: grill turkey burgers over medium-high direct heat for 4-5 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Place each cooked turkey burger on the bottom half of toasted onion roll.
- Garnish each with 2-3 slices of avocado, 2 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives. Cover with top half of bun just before serving.