Hoisin Marinated Roasted Turkey
|8 Pounds TURKEY BREAST ROAST|
|1/4 Cup hoisin sauce|
|1/4 Cup low-sodium teriyaki or soy sauce|
|2 Tablespoons dry sherry|
|2 Tablespoons catsup|
|2 Tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated|
|2 Tablespoons green onion, chopped|
|1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Place thawed turkey roasts in shallow pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients for marinade. Brush marinade over roasts, coating well. Cover marinated roasts and refrigerate for several hours or up to 12 hours.
- Remove roasts from marinade and place on rack in roasting pan. Reserve marinade.
- Add one-half inch water to bottom of pan. Cover roasts with aluminum foil and place in 325 degree F oven for one hour.
- After one hour, remove foil from roasts and brush well with reserved marinade. Continue to roast, uncovered, until juices run clear and internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Let stand 20 minutes, remove netting and slice.
|Recipe Source: Recipe kindly provided by Jennie-O Turkey Store.||