Turkey and Red Pepper Sandwich
|1 Onion bun, split|
|1 Tablespoon unsalted butter, softened|
|2 Tablespoons roasted garlic mayonnaise|
|1 Medium iceberg lettuce cup|
|2 to 3 red tomato slices|
|As needed fire roasted pepper and onion mixture|
|4 Ounces OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, shaved|
|1 Slice Muenster cheese|
|Garnish pickle and bed of kale|
|As needed French fries|
- Spread cut sides of bun with butter. Toast on grill until golden. Spread cut side of top bun with roasted garlic mayonnaise from edge to edge.
- Place iceberg on bottom half of onion bun. Top with tomato slices.
- Heat peppers and onions on the grill and place on top of tomato.
- Evenly and loosely arrange shaved turkey over peppers and onions.
- Top peppers & onions with Muenster cheese. Close sandwich and secure with frilled toothpicks. Place on a dinner plate.
- Place pickle on a bed of kale.
- Deep fry fries in a 360 degrees F fryer till golden. Drain in a perforated pan. Season fries with salt. Place fries on the plate at 3 o'clock.
|Restaurant: Coco's Bakery Restaurant|
|Location: Headquarters in Carlsbad, CA||