|Peanut Chipolte Sauce|
|1 Quart plain yogurt|
|1 Cup sliced green onions|
|7 Ounces canned chipolte peppers in adobo sauce|
|1-1/2 Cups creamy peanut butter|
|1 Teaspoon salt|
- In a blender or food processor, combine yogurt, green onion, chipolte peppers, peanut butter and salt. Blend until smooth. Place in a sealed container and hold for service in refrigerator.
|Stir Fry Turkey|
|1 Ounce broccoli florets|
|1 Ounce cauliflower florets|
|2 Ounces peeled and sliced carrots|
|1 Fluid Ounce salad oil|
|4 Ounces TURKEY BREAST, diced|
|2 Ounces snow peas|
|1 to 2 Fluid Ounces TURKEY STOCK|
|4 Ounces Peanut Chipolte Sauce|
- In a medium size pot, bring cold water to boil and blanch broccoli, cauliflower and carrots until al dente. Plunge into cold water and drain when cool.
- Heat oil in nonstick sauté pan and sauté diced turkey until almost done.
- Add blanched stir-fry vegetables and snow peas with 1 fluid ounce stock and cook for one minute more.
- Add 4 ounces peanut chipolte sauce and toss. Add more sauce if needed.
|As needed steamed white rice|
- Serve immediately on a warm dinner plate with white steamed rice.