Turkey Pesto Ciabatta
|1/2 Loaf ciabatta bread|
|1 Tablespoon margarine|
|2 Tablespoons pesto mayonnaise|
|6 Ounces OVEN ROASTED TURKEY BREAST, thinly sliced|
|2 Slices Mozzarella cheese|
|2 Pieces TURKEY BACON, cooked|
|1/4 Each avocado, sliced and fanned|
|3 Slices red ripe tomato|
|1/4 Cup baby greens, washed, dried and chilled|
|1/2 Ounce balsamic dressing|
- Split bread open and spread end to end with margarine. Grill to golden brown.
- Shingle thinly sliced turkey in a shallow pie tin and top with cooked turkey bacon and Mozzarella. Melt under salamander.
- Spread each grilled ciabatta half with pesto mayo.
- Place turkey, bacon and cheese on bottom half of ciabatta bread. Top with avocado, tomatoes and baby greens.
- Drizzle greens with balsamic dressing. Cover with top piece of bread.
- Cut on a triangle bias. Place one half on the plate with cut side out, the other half leaning on top, with cut side out.
|Chef: Adam Baird – VP of Food & Beverage|
|Restaurant: Mimi's Cafe|
|Location: Tustin, CA Family-Based Chain||