Turkey Dill Crepes
|1 Large plain crepe|
|2 Ounces whipped eggs|
|1 Ounce SMOKED TURKEY, diced|
|1/2 Ounce button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced|
|1/2 Ounce fresh spinach leaves, stemmed and coarsely chopped|
|1/4 Ounce sweet onions, diced fine|
|1 Ounce Monterey Jack cheese, shredded|
- Butter a large omelet pan, add two ounces of eggs.
- Place a crepe brown side up, dip in egg, flip.
- Add turkey, mushrooms, onions and spinach to ensure a piece in every bite.
- Add Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place under the broiler/salamander to melt.
|2 Ounces hollandaise sauce|
|1/2 Ounce diced tomatoes|
|Sprinkle fresh dill, coarsely chopped|
|4-1/4 Ounces potatoes|
|1 Each English muffin, split|
|As needed fresh dill sprigs for garnish|
- Fold in half, top with hollandaise and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with dill.
- Serve on an warm platter with potatoes and English muffin. Garnish with additional fresh dill sprigs.
|Restaurant: Recipe provided by First Watch Restaurant||