|Dill Dijon Mayonnaise|
|1-1/4 Cups mayonnaise|
|2 Tablespoons mustard|
|2 Tablespoons fresh dill, minced|
|To Taste freshly squeezed lemon juice|
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, fresh dill and little lemon juice. Cover and reserve for service.
|3 Pounds GROUND TURKEY|
|1 Cup grated Romano cheese|
|1 Cup fresh bread crumbs|
|2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2 Teaspoons Tabasco|
|2 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|3 Cloves fresh garlic, minced|
|As needed salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or thyme|
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix lightly to incorporate all ingredients.
- Shape into 6-ounce patties, about 1-inch thick.
- Place on waxed paper, cover and refrigerate until service.
- Oil grill rack and preheat grill to medium-high. Add burger to hot grill and cook on one side for about 5 minutes, flip and cook on the other side for about 4 minutes more on medium-high.
- Transfer to a cooler part of the grill and continue to cook a bit longer - until cooked to 165 degrees F, about 5 more minutes.
|8 Each multi-grain rolls, split and lightly toasted|
|As needed green leaf lettuce, washed, drained and chilled|
|As needed roasted red peppers|
|As needed thinly sliced red onion rings|
- Spread Dill Dijon Mayonnaise on lightly toasted rolls.
- Place turkey burgers on rolls and garnish each burger with lettuce, onions and roasted red peppers.