Mango Jerk Turkey Wraps
|3 Pounds TURKEY BREAST STRIPS|
|2/3 Cup jerk seasoning|
|2/3 Cup mayonnaise|
|2/3 Cup sour cream|
|2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice|
|2 Teaspoon lime zest|
- In a non-metal medium bowl, combine turkey and jerk seasoning; mix to coat turkey. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Over medium heat, stir-fry turkey until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and zest. Mix to combine.
- Cover and hold for service in the refrigerator.
|12 Large flour tortillas|
|2 Mangos, peeled and cut in julienne strips|
|10-Ounces alfalfa sprouts, cleaned|
|1 Large sweet red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced|
- Divide mayonnaise mixture evenly between flour tortillas and spread to cover.
- Portion turkey, mango, sprouts and red pepper strips evenly between tortillas. Place evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Fold ends of each tortilla and roll tightly to form wraps.
|Recipe Source: Recipe developed by the Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board||