|12 Ounces Gorgonzola, DIVIDED|
|1 Ounce dry sherry|
|2 Ounces heavy cream|
|1 Tablespoon cracked black pepper|
|30 Medium Belgian endive leaves|
|15 Jumbo seedless red grapes, halved|
|30 sugar toasted walnut halves|
- Puree in food processor 1 cup Gorgonzola with sherry and heavy cream. Season with pepper.
- With a small round tip, pipe mixture into Belgian endive leaves. Top each with grape half and walnut.
- Cover and hold in refrigerator for service.
|1/2 Cup fresh orange juice|
|1/2 Cup white wine vinegar|
|1 Tablespoon honey|
|1 Teaspoon shallots, minced|
|2 Teaspoons extra virgin olive oil|
|To Taste kosher salt and cracked black pepper|
|1 Teaspoon fresh basil, chiffonade|
- Combine orange juice, vinegar, honey and shallots. Cook until reduced by 1/3.
- Add olive oil and adjust seasonings.
- Chill and add basil just before plating.
|1/2 Cup red onion, julienned|
|1 Cup Belgian endive, julienned|
|3 Ounces chicory frisse|
|1 Pound SMOKED TURKEY BREAST, julienned|
|2 Large Navel oranges, segmented|
- Combine onion, julienned endive, chicory, turkey, orange segments and remaining ½ cup Gorgonzola. Toss in dressing just before plating.
- For each plate: on a 9-inch chilled plate, arrange salad mixture in center and add 3 stuffed endives with tips toward rim of plate.