|3 Pounds GROUND TURKEY|
|1/3 Cup fresh basil, chiffonade|
|9 Ounces sweet onion, minced|
|3 Large eggs|
|3 Ounces Parmesan cheese, grated|
|3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|2 Cups panko or coarse style bread crumbs|
|To Taste freshly ground black pepper|
- Gently and thoroughly combine ground turkey, basil, onion, eggs, Parmesan, vinegar, bread crumbs and black pepper.
- Form into 5-ounce patties. Cover and reserve in refrigerator.
|3 Medium eggplants, peeled and sliced thin|
|3 Medium zucchini, sliced thin on the bias|
|1/3 Cup olive oil|
- Toss sliced vegetables in a mixing bowl with oil and pepper.
|3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonade|
|1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar|
|2/3 Cup prepared heavy-duty mayonnaise|
- Combine basil, vinegar and mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl. Season with pepper. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
- Place sliced vegetables on char-grill. Cook on both sides until tender. Reserve.
- Grill turkey burgers on char-grill, turning once until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove to an oven-proof dish.
|12 Ounces Muenster cheese, sliced and each slice cut in half|
|12 Leaves leaf lettuce, washed, dried and chilled|
|24 Thin Slices red ripe tomato|
|12 Each Kaiser rolls|
- Assemble grilled eggplant and zucchini on top of turkey burgers.
- Top each burger with 1 ounce Muenster cheese. Melt in preheated broiler.
- Toast Kaiser buns on char-grill. Remove to plates and assemble burgers with lettuce and tomato slices. Serve with basil mayonnaise on the side.