|6 Ounces TURKEY TENDERLOIN|
|Pinch kosher salt|
|Pinch freshly ground black pepper|
|As needed extra-virgin olive oil|
|2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice|
- Pound turkey tenderloins to an even thickness. Season with salt and pepper. In a small amount of olive oil, sear turkey on both sides, remove from pan. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Bake in a 325 degree F convection oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Hold for service.
|Mushroom Marsala Sauce|
|4 Ounces wild mushrooms, sliced|
|2 Tablespoons truffle oil|
|2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped|
|1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped|
|1 Tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped|
|1 Teaspoon unsalted butter|
|1 Tablespoon shallots, chopped|
|1/2 Cup Marsala wine|
|1/4 Cup heavy cream|
|3 Ounces Parmesan cheese, freshly grated|
|Pinch fresh garlic, minced|
|Pinch freshly grated nutmeg|
- In same oven, roast mushrooms in truffle oil with fresh herbs. Transfer to sauté pan, add butter and shallots. Deglaze with wine, reduce by ½ of the volume.
- Add cream and reduce by 1/3 of the volume. Add cheese, garlic and nutmeg.
|1/2 Ounce sun-dried tomatoes|
|4 Ounces fettuccine|
|As needed truffle oil|
|As needed Parmesan cheese, freshly grated|
|As needed fresh herbs for garnish|
- Julienne turkey tenderloin. Add sun-dried tomatoes to turkey strips.
- Cook fettuccine to al dente stage. Drain and toss with truffle oil to coat.
- Mix fettuccine with Mushroom Marsala Sauce. Stir in turkey/tomato mixture and toss well to coat all surfaces.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan. Garnish with fresh herbs.