|1 Ounce canola oil|
|1/3 Cup red bell pepper, seeded and small dice|
|1/3 Cup green bell pepper, seeded and small dice|
|2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped|
|2 Tablespoons red onion, small dice|
|1 Teaspoon jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced|
|6 Ounces COOKED TURKEY, small dice|
|6 6-inch flour tortillas|
|6 Ounces cream cheese, softened|
|6 Slices Jalapeno Jack cheese|
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add bell peppers, cilantro, onion and jalapeno. Sweat for a few minutes. Remove from pan and cool.
- Add turkey to the pepper/onion mixture.
- Spread tortillas with cream cheese. Place one slice Jack cheese onto each tortilla.
- Evenly distribute the turkey/onion mixture among the tortillas.
- Fold the tortillas in half, pressing down gently to adhere ingredients.
|Pico Mucho Fruit Chutney|
|1/2 Cup mango, peeled and small dice|
|1/2 Cup pineapple, peeled and small dice|
|2 Ounces dark raisins|
|2 Teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced|
|1 Teaspoon garlic, minced|
|4 Ounces brown sugar|
|1/2 Medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced|
|2 Ounces onion, small dice|
|4 Ounces cider vinegar|
|1 Teaspoon salt|
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stirring occasionally, uncovered, simmer about 45 minutes until mixture becomes thick.
- Cool chutney prior to service.
|As needed butter|
|2 Each limes, cut into wedges|
|As needed cilantro leaves|
- Per order: In a non-stick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Place quesadilla in pan and cook on each side until golden.
- Cut each quesadilla in half forming wedges. Garnish with Fruit Chutney, lime wedges and cilantro.