|10 eggs, lightly beaten|
|10 Pounds GROUND TURKEY|
|1 Pound shiitake mushrooms, cleaned and chopped|
|1 Large red bell pepper, seeded and medium chop|
|1 Large yellow bell pepper, seeded and medium chop|
|1 Large green bell pepper, seeded and medium chop|
|1 Large red onion, chopped fine|
|4 Ounces dry white wine|
|8 Ounces TURKEY STOCK|
|1-1/2 Pounds Italian bread crumbs|
|5 Tablespoons kosher salt|
|5 Tablespoons freshly ground black pepper|
|5 Tablespoons onion powder|
|1/4 Cup fresh garlic, minced|
|1/3 Cup ground sage|
|5 Tablespoons poultry seasoning|
|1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped|
| Chipotle Barbecue Sauce|
|2 Medium white onions, small dice|
|2 Tablespoons fresh garlic, minced|
|2 Cups salad oil, divided|
|8 Ounces canned chipotle peppers|
|1 Cup sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted in water|
|2 Cups orange juice|
|4 Ounces lime juice|
|1 Gallon tomato ketchup|
|2 lemons, cut into wedges|
|2 Cups brown sugar|
|1/2 Cup fresh basil leaves|
|2 Tablespoons salt|
|1 Tablespoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Combine all ingredients in the mixer bowl. Use the dough hook and blend until well combined.
- Divide into 4 equal parts and shape each into a log. Place on an oiled sheet pan sprayed with vegetable cooking oil.
- Bake in a preheated 325 degree F. oven for 45-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Let cool before slicing.
|Chipotle Barbecue Sauce|
- Saute onions and garlic in a small amount of oil.
- Strain liquid from canned chipotles and rinse well. Strain liquid from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place all ingredients together in a food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Bottle, label and date. Hold for service.
- Shingle slices of turkey loaf on warm dinner plates. Spoon warm Chipotle Barbecue Sauce over turkey loaf slices.
- Serve with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Asparagus.