|3 Tablespoons chile powder|
|1 Tablespoon dried oregano|
|1 Tablespoon dried basil|
|1 Teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 Teaspoon sugar|
|1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper|
- Mix together chile powder, oregano, basil, garlic powder, sugar and cayenne pepper.
|2 Cups tomatoes, medium dice and seeded|
|1 Cup frozen corn, uncooked, thawed and drained|
|1 Cup black beans, cooked, rinsed and drained|
|1 Each avocado, medium dice|
|1/2 Cup red onion, small dice|
|3 Tablespoons jalapenos, canned and minced|
|2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice|
|1/4 Teaspoon salt|
|1 Teaspoon garlic, minced|
- Mix together tomatoes, corn, black beans, avocado, red onion, jalapenos, lime juice, salt and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
|1 Cup sour cream|
|1 Cup mayonnaise|
|1 Cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped, packed|
|1/4 Cup fresh lime juice|
|1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder|
|1/2 Teaspoon salt|
|1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper|
- Whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro leaves, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Refrigerate 1/2 hour to allow flavors to blend.
|4 6-Ounce TURKEY CUTLETS|
|1 Tablespoon canola oil|
- Brush turkey cutlets with a small amount of oil and coat with approximately 1 teaspoon spice mix per side.
- Grill cutlets 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done or cook over medium heat in a sauté pan in a small amount of oil for the same time.
|6 Cups mixed salad greens, such as romaine, iceberg & spinach, cut & tossed|
|1/2 Cup corn tortilla chips|
|1 Cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded|
|As needed tomato wedges|
- Place 1-1/2 cups chilled mixed greens on each chilled individual serving plate and top with 1 cup Southernwestern Salsa.
- Cut turkey (one cutlet per serving) into julienne strips and arrange on salad.
- Garnish with tortilla chips, shredded Monterey Jack and tomato wedges.
- Serve dressing on the side.