|1 Cup uncooked penne pasta|
|8 Fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|2/3 Cup peeled and julienned carrot|
|3 Tablespoons unsalted butter|
|4 Large fresh mushrooms, cleaned, caps removed and sliced|
|1/2 Cup chopped yellow summer squash|
|1/2 Cup chopped zucchini|
|1-1/2 Cups shredded COOKED TURKEY|
|1 Medium tomato, chopped|
|1 (.7 ounce to 1 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix|
|1 Cup heavy whipping cream|
|1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté asparagus and carrot in butter for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, yellow squash and zucchini; sauté until crisp-tender.
- Stir in the turkey, tomato, dressing mix and cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta; add to vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese and toss again. Serve immediately.