In an effort to get to know you better we have put together the following questions. Please take a minute to complete the survey and help us serve you better.
1. Where was your holiday turkey prepared?
Friend or Family Member's House
Grocery Store/Take Out Establishment
Did not eat turkey, instead ate:
2. What was the state of turkey at purchase?
Fresh (Raw) in Refrigerated Meat Case
Frozen (Raw) in Frozen Food Section
Smoked/Ready to heat
Roasted/Ready to heat
Fried/Ready to heat
3. Which of the following types of turkey did you purchase? (Check all that apply)
4. What was the size of the turkey you purchased?
Less than 8 pounds
9 - 15 pounds
16 -24 pounds
Over 24 pounds
5. If you purchased a frozen turkey, how did you thaw the turkey?
Cold water method
Cooked turkey while still frozen
6. How was your turkey prepared? (Check all that apply)
Open Pan – 325 F Constant Temperature
Open Pan - High Heat – 400 F or above for all or part of the roast time
Counter Top Oven Roaster
7. Did you stuff your turkey?
No, cooked stuffing on the stovetop or oven
No, didn’t have stuffing
8. Did you use a meat thermometer to determine the doneness of the turkey and/or stuffing?
Both turkey and stuffing
9. What did you make with your leftover turkey? (Check all that apply)
Soup or Stew
Did not eat leftovers
We really appreciate your comments and feedback.
If you would like to join our Recipe Club email program, check the box below and enter your e-mail address.